Rules of the Marxian Working Men's Club and Institute, Blaenclydach (photocopies) 1905 and undated (c1933).
T. Jones (Blaenclydach)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb217-swcc:mna/pp/66
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/PP/66
- Dates of Creation1905-1933
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 envelope
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Marxian Working Men's Club and Institute Limited, Blaenclydach had its registered office at 118 and 119 Court Street, Blaenclydach. The society's aims were to provide working men with the means and facilities to interact socially, enjoy recreational activities, education and exercise.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.