Sex Discrimination Act 75 Group was a working party set up after a Women in Media seminar in 1976 to co-ordinate efforts to press for an end to financial discrimination on grounds of sex (which was not covered in the Sex Discrimination Act 1975). It included women from Women in Media, the Legal Action Group, the Equal Opportunities Commission and the Child Poverty Action Group (among others). Its first meeting was held on 29 Nov 1976.
- notice of first meeting of the SDA 75 group held on 29 Nov 1976
- photocopy of papers by Patricia Hewitt from seminar on Sex Discrimination and Tax organised by National Council for Civil Liberties: background paper 1 'Outline of women's position under the tax system' and background paper 2 'Some cases'
- notes from meetings of the SDA 75 Group held on 28 Feb 1977
- report of the Working Party on Social Security for meeting on 28 Feb 1977
- photocopy of Equal Opportunities Commission working luncheon held on 29 Nov 1976
- letter from Tamar Karet to Christine Jackson re cases of discrimination in taxation of women