Women in Media and the Women's Rights Campaign were both members of the Co-Ordinating Committee in Defence of the 1967 Abortion Act.
- copy of letter sent to Edward Short MP, leader of the House of Commons, re re-establishing Select Committee and to discourage amendments to existing abortion legislation, Oct 1975
- agenda and reports of meetings of the Co-Ordinating Committee in Defence of the 1967 Abortion Act dating from 24 Mar 1976 to 6 Jan 1977, and 10 Dec 1979
- Co-Ord Inform (for internal circulation only) nos 1-4, Sep 1976 to Jan 1977
- note on the formation of the group Doctors for a Woman's Choice on Abortion
- letters re Royal Commission on the National Health Service and family planning
- photocopies of letters sent to London Transport Advertising complaining about a misleading advertisement of Lifeline which appeared in London Underground stations, 10 Sep 1976
- copy of letter sent to editor of The Observer protesting against advertisement on abortion, 1983
- copy of letter to William Benyon and a plan of action by Vera Houghton re William Benyon's Abortion (Amendment) Bill, 7 Jan 1977
- list of member organisations of Co-Ordinating Committee
- copy of statement issued by the Co-Ordinating Committee re Select Committee on the Abortion (Amendment) Bill which was re-appointed on 9 Feb 1976
- 'Who's who series' information about Birth Control Campaign, Reason and Birth Control Trust
- photocopy of evidence submitted to the House of Commons Select Committee on the Abortion (Amendment) Bill by Women's Rights Campaign, Apr 1975
- carbon copy of evidence to be submitted by Dr Una Kroll on behalf of Women's Rights Campaign to the Select Committee (and draft copy)
- photocopy of first report of Select Committee on Abortion, Co-Ord press statement drafted in consultation with Vera Houghton, Madeleine Simms, Caroline Woodroffe, Jane Roe and Caroline Smith, 28 Jul 1976
- press release by Co-Ord 'How to stop abortion abuses: five-point charter' 18 Oct 1976?
- NOP survey about attitudes on abortion, 1976
- press release by Co-Ord 'Abortion 10 years on'
- Anti-abortion myths / reprinted from New Humanist, 1977