- leaflets outlining provisions of the law on sex discrimination as it relates to: Education; Housing, Goods, Facilities and Services; A Guide for Employers
- photocopy typescript 'The Sex Discrimination Act 1975 - persuasive precedents from the USA'
- photocopy of transcript of Radio 3 broadcast on 3 Jan 1976 providing the personal view of Alan Ryan
- photocopy of section 2 of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975. The Questions Procedure' issued by The Home Office and The Department of Employment, Jan 1976
- report of Sex Discrimination Working Party established in Oct 1975 to investigate the implications of the Sex Discrimination Act for the Institute of Education, 1976
- Interim guidance on the advertising sections of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, Equal Opportunities Commission, Mar 1976