Showing all the railways and names of stations, also the telegraphic lines and stations, improved from the Ordnance Surveys.
Cruchley's Map of North Wales
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CMaps & Plans 4
- Dates of Creation[c. 1865]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 part box
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Conwy Archives will advise where this is the case. For details and opening hours see http://www.conwy.gov.uk/en/Resident/Libraries-Museums-and-Archives/Archives/Archives.aspx.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Originally folded into packet; conserved in 1999 and subsequently kept flat.