Rent account book 1897-1901; account books of T. Francis, Penyard Stores, Onllwyn, undated (c1948-1957); material relating to grocery business including customers' order books and invoices, bills, receipts, etc., c1904-1965.
Thomas Francis (Onllwyn)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/PP/37
- Dates of Creation1897 - 1965
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Thomas Francis appears to have been a grocer.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.