- Tickets, cards and certificates, 1906-1909;
- Moral Philosophy lecture notes, 1908-1909;
- Material relating to University of Glasgow events and societies, 1909-c1912;
- Photographs of Mary MacLeod and her sisters, 1907-c1954;
- Sample Sewing book, 1910.
Papers of Mary Fisher MacLeod, graduate of the University of Glasgow, c1889-c1980s
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 230
- Dates of Creation1906-1954
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.07 metresThere are no physical characteristics that affect the use of this material
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mary Fisher MacLeod was in born in Glasgow, Scotland around 1889. She first matriculated at the University of Glasgow in 1906 and studied Latin, Mathematics, English and French in the session 1906-1907. In her second year (1907-1908) she studied Logic, History, English and Mental Philosophy. In the session 1907-1908, her third year, she studied Moral Philosophy and Education and received her MA in 1909. She died in the early 1980s after a career in teaching.
The arrangement of this material reflects the original order in which it was received
Other Finding Aids
Digital file level list available in searchroom.
Manual file level list available at the National Registers of Archives in Edinburgh (NRA(S)) and London (NRA)
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the University Archivist
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use & condition of documents
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 248 procedures
No known publications using this material
This material is original
Compiled by Alan Convery, Work Experience Placement, 23 January 2002
Catalogue amended and enhanced by Kath Roper-Caldbeck, cataloguing volunteer, 12th June 2018.