A volume in which are inserted numerous letters and papers, written or signed by persons of note, chiefly of the Victorian era.
Miscellaneous Autograph Collection II
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 341
- Dates of Creation19th Century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description305 x 252 mm. 1 volume (133 folios);
- LocationCollection available at John Rylands Library, Deansgate.
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
The manuscript is available for consultation by any accredited reader.
Acquired by the John Rylands Library as part of Mrs Rylands's bequest in 1908 (R44671).
Description compiled by Henry Sullivan and Jo Humpleby.
Other Finding Aids
Catalogued in the Hand-List of the Collection of English Manuscripts in the John Rylands Library, 1928 (English MS 341). Some correspondents are indexed in a card catalogue.