Manuscript letter informing Rigby, that if he hasn’t given the advertisement to any newspaper yet, he wishes the date to invite the Press to Congress to be altered. Owen also says that he has sent him a shorter advertisement for The Times.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/10/37
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/10/37
- Dates of Creation24 Apr 1857
- Physical Description2 pages