Manuscript letter stating that Clement and his father requested some time ago certain books from Rigby but he has not replied.Clement goes on to request further books for his father. He goes on to state that his father is still expecting a reply from Rigby but Clement himself has given up hope he asks Oh why art thou silent.
Letter from John Clement Pare to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/16/1/19
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/16/1/19
- Dates of Creation22 Apr 1848
- Physical Description1 page