Manuscript letter informing Rigby that he hasn't received any letters from London so does not know what state his publication is in. Owen goes on to give Rigby instructions for distributing his publications. Owen concludes by saying I have reason to think my letter + address to Lord C. +the P[eace] Conference have had the influence I intended.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/9/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/9/20
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 1856
- Physical Description4 pages