Manuscript letter in which Owen discusses details of the programme for Congress. Owen in particular discusses which day would be best to invite the press to. He then goes on to give Rigby instructions for its distribution.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/10/40
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/10/40
- Dates of Creation27 Apr 1857
- Physical Description6 pages