Manuscript letter informing Rigby that he has just written to Mr Gregory who he has received a paper from but hasn't had time to read. Owen asks Rigby to see Mr Gregory and Owen's letter and tell him what he thinks about E Jones and the Chartists of today. Owen says: could the true Socialists make any impression upon them at their coming conference?
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/10/78
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/10/78
- Dates of Creation5 Aug 1857
- Physical Description1 page