Manuscript letter concerning the winding up of Harmony Hall. Pare wishes to set up a committee of enquiry to look into the affairs. Pare seems to be at odds with a group of petitioners who he believes to be responsible for obstructing the winding up of affairs.
Letter from William Pare to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/16/2/25
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/16/2/25
- Dates of Creation30 Jul 1851
- Physical Description3 pages