Manuscript letter informing Rigby that a meeting of the Friends of Social Business had taken place in Paisley to consider upon the propriety of giving in their adherence to the League of Social Business. It was decided to postpone the decision for four weeks due to the cessation of the Spirit of the Age newspaper.
Letter from James Motherwell to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/13/3/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/13/3/1
- Dates of Creation5 Mar 1849
- Physical Description2 pages