Manuscript letter thanking Rigby for the letter he has sent him and is glad to hear the Co-operative League is progressing well. Lees describes how he first became interested in Socialism by reading Louis Blanc's Organisation of Labour. Lees concludes by saying he will not lose sight of his duties as a member of the League.
Letter from James Lees to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/12/3/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/12/3/2
- Dates of Creation11 Jun 1852
- Physical Description2 pages