Manuscript letter informing Rigby that he was most pleased with his letter and that his proceedings have been most useful to the cause. He notes that Rigby has been appointed a member of the Central Board by Finch. Owen says that he would have liked to have joined him in Yorkshire and Lancashire but at present he feels it more important that he stay in London.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/3/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/3/1
- Dates of Creation8 Apr 1843
- Physical Description1 page