Manuscript letter sending Rigby a cheque for £5 and requesting he register [to post the Millenial Gazette]. Owen goes onto inform Rigby where he thinks Mr and Mrs Rose are staying but says if he cannot find them then it can't be helped. He concludes the letter by saying that SIr Benjamin Hall will not move for a committee [as Owen wished] and that he will regret if he loses the Marylebone election.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/9/43
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/9/43
- Dates of Creation19 Jun 1856
- Physical Description1 page