Manuscript letter informing Rigby of his father, William Pare's movements in Scotland. Pare goes on to tell Rigby that he thinks Fleming's paper will succeed, although he has little faith in adult communities. He closes the letter by saying he will see Rigby on Tuesday morning.
Letter from John Clement Pare to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/16/1/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/16/1/3
- Dates of Creation30 Aug 1845
- Physical Description3 pages