Manuscript letter concerning Owen's meeting on the 14th May. Owen discusses arrangements for the meeting including hiring St Martin's Hall, printing a notice regarding the meeting, distributing the notice, preparing an advertisement to go in the newspapers and the funding of all these tasks.
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/11/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/11/20
- Dates of Creation24 Apr 1858
- Physical Description4 pages