In this manuscript letter Robert Owen asks James Rigby if the London office have made use of No.2 [pamphlet] which he left there last week. If they have then he asks Rigby to obtain it. He also mentions their possession of a copy of the report that Owen composed for the Association Committee of 1817 [possibly referring to the Report to the Committee of the Association for the Relief of the Manufacturing and Labouring Poor].
Letter from Robert Owen to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/15/1/7/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/15/1/7/2
- Dates of Creation16 Feb 1854
- Physical Description1 page