Various verb classes, including 'inverted transitive', 'projective-applicative' and 'transactional' verbs. Tones/vowel length not marked. Paper presented at the International Congress of Orientalists at Munich in 1954. (Part published as 'The "mutable verb" in Hausa' in: Proceedings of the 23rd International Congress of Orientalists, ed. by D. Sinor, 1954: 381-382).
The "mutable verb" in Hausa
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms50/ppms50/02/01/02
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 50/02/01/02
- Dates of Creation1954
- Language of MaterialEnglish Hausa
- Physical Description19pp. typescript.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access