Illustrated in various tense-aspects (A-D forms). Tones/vowel length marked.
Disyllabic verbs with roots ending in -y- and single usually contracted primary forms.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms50/ppms50/02/01/11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 50/02/01/11
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish Hausa
- Physical Description4pp. handwritten table.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access