Parts of body, diseases, buildings, domestic furniture, women's things, dress materials, tools, utensils, parts and pieces of things, musical instruments, noises and various expressions, horses, saddlery equuipment, weapons, death and burial, etc. Tones/vowel length marked.
English-Hausa vocabulary 23.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 50/12/01/02
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish Hausa
- Physical Description18pp. typescript.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access