Distribution of phonation types across word classes. Tones/vowel length not marked. (D. W. Arnott's notes from F. W. Parsons' lecture/seminar presentation).
Phonological principles - word categories in Hausa
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 50/06/01/17
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish Hausa
- Physical Description2pp. Handwritten manuscript.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access