Comprises deeds and other documents relating to property in North Wales counties of Anglesey, Caernarfonshire, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Merionethshire and Montgomeryshire:
A. Deeds of Title, 1732-1912
- Anglesey: Parishes of Amlwch, Llanddaniel-fab, Llandysilio, Llanfflewin, Llanfihangel Ysgeifiog, Llangoed, Llansadwrn, Llanddwyn and Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll, 1776- 1907.
- Caernarfonshire: Parishes of Bangor, Caerhun, Llandudno, Llanllechid and Conwy, 1776 - 1864
- Denbighshire: Parish of Abergele, 1732 - 1817.
- Flintshire: Parishes of Cilcain, Diserth, Hope, Rhuddlan and Whitford (Chwitffordd). Also contains deeds relating to mines, quarries and railways etc including Flint Marsh Colliery Company, Hope Colliery, coalmines in Flintshire, Ochr-y-Foel Quarry, Llay Hall Colliery, Wrexham Mold and Connah's Way Railway, 1825 - 1912
- Merionethshire: Parishes of Mallwyd and Llanymawddwy, 1873-1906
- Montgomeryshire: Parishes of Llangynog and Mallwyd, 1875-1904
B. Probates of Wills and Administrations, 1840-1896 relating to lands in Anglesey, Denbighshire and Caernarfonshire. Wills relate to Hughes family of Abergele and Reverend John Hughes Williams of Llangadwaladr, Denbighshire, Owen Owens of Llangoed, and Thomas Williams of Beaumaris, Anglesey.
C. Marriage Settlements, 1782-1872 relating to lands in Anglesey, Caernarfonshire and Denbighshire.
D. Miscellaneous documents, 1703 -1908 relating to Thomas Meyrick of Llanelltud, in Merionethshire and copper and other mines in Llanberis, Caernarfonshire.