Papers relating to service on the Western Front during World War One, 1915-1918, including maps of Thiepval, Pozieres and Flers areas, 1915-1916; papers relating to service during World War One, including printed leaflets, 1915-1918.
HODGES, Capt Harold Augustus (d 1918)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb99-kclmahodges
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 99 KCLMA Hodges
- Dates of Creation1914-1918
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 box or 0.01 cubic metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Served with 3 Battalion, Monmouthshire Regiment, on Western Front during World War One. Killed in action on 22 Mar 1918.
Arranged chronologically in sections, as above.
Conditions Governing Access
Open, subject to signature of reader's undertaking form.
Placed in the Centre by the family in 1990.
Other Finding Aids
Summary guide entry on-line at http://www.kcl.ac.uk/iss/archives/cats/, and detailed catalogue available in hard copy in the Centre's reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
Copies, subject to the condition of the original, may be supplied for research use only. Requests to publish original material should be submitted to the Trustees of the Liddell Hart Centre for Military Archives, attention of the Director of Archive Services.