The section comprises scripts for six plays and administrational records.
Tiata Delights 2004
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/424/thm/424/1/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/424/1/7
- Dates of Creation2004
- Physical Description10 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Tiata Delights 2004 was the first festival of play readings by the company, and was perfomed at the Soho Theatre. The festival lasted one week and featured six plays written by African writers resident in Britain. Each play was edited and workshopped during the day and presented in the evening as slightly staged, rehearsed readings. Guest directors were invited to work alongside the writers.
Conditions Governing Access
Some of these files are partially closed under the Data Protection Act, 1998. The closures are specified at file level.