The material in this section comprises administrational records concerning the writing of Manhood, readers' reports, and correspondence between the artistic director of the company and the writer. It also inlcudes theatre and staff contracts for Steppin Out.
Manhood and Steppin Out by Angie Smith
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/424/thm/424/1/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/424/1/6
- Dates of Creation2004
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The play Manhood was commisioned from playwright Adewale Ajadi in 2003. The play did not meet the requirements of the artistic director, and was never put into production.
Conditions Governing Access
Part of these files are closed under the Data Protection Act 1998 until 2085.