Material from a box file labelled by EF 'Ted Hughes misc. research'. Contains:
- EF's notes and transcripts made during her research into the Ted Hughes Papers held at Emory University (Atlanta, Georgia, USA).
- Printout of some reminiscences by Michael Boddy.
- Email containing the text of an interview with Ted's daughter, Frieda Hughes by Libby Purves.
- Pages from Emma Tennant's book The Ballad of Ted and Sylvia, inscribed to EF and her husband by Tennant.
- Printout of commentary by Hughes on several of his own poems, given at Adelaide Festival Writers' Week in March 1976, downloaded from a website.
- Programme for The Oresteia by Aeschylus in a new version by Hughes, performed at the Royal National Theatre, London, in 1999.
- Annotated word-processed MS of a book chapter [by John Beer], 'Ted Hughes and the Daughters of Incomplete Being'.
- Printout of an email from Jane Wynborne (24 November 2000) containing the text of EF's article 'The Unknown Woman'.
- An exhibition booklet: The Page is Printed: Ted Hughes 1930-1998, 8 April-31 May 2000 – an exhibition commemorating the life and work of Ted Hughes, on the occasion of the opening of the Ted Hughes Papers, Robert W. Woodruff Library, Emory University, curated by Stephen Enniss.
- Email regarding research by Tony Halliday into Hughes and Plath.
- Review by Nickie Jackowska of Birthday Letters by Ted Hughes.
- Email containing an article by EF, 'The Unknown Woman', relating to the story of Hughes, Plath and Wevill.
Former reference: Box 100.