A teapot bearing a design of roses as seen at the North Staffordshire Industries Fair, Stoke-on-Trent was requested and provided for the British Pottery section.
The New Chelsea Porcelain Co. Ltd., Bagnall St Longton, Stoke-on-Trent
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/BJO/1/1/3/51
- Dates of Creation19 Jun-06 Jul 1951
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description12 pieces
Scope and Content
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email email@example.com.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
typescript, ink and pencil on paper; black and white photographs
Record created by Ellen Taylor
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.