A 'roundabout animal, an organ, rounding boards, centre boards, or anything of a size which could be got into the gallery' was requested for the Entertainment section.
Fred Gray, 'for amusements of all descriptions', Hampstead, NW3
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/BJO/1/1/3/25
- Dates of Creation23-29 Jun 1951
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 pieces
Scope and Content
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email email@example.com.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
typescript and ink on paper
Record created by Ellen Taylor
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.