Banners and any other objects such as decorated texts were requested for the Religion section. A flag, bonnet and bandsman's cap, bandsman's blue tunic, drum, cornet, tambourine and literature were provided. Detailed descriptions of these items are enclosed.
The Salvation Army, international headquarters, London, EC4
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/BJO/1/1/3/62
- Dates of Creation23 Jun-18 Jul 1951
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 pieces
Scope and Content
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
typescript and ink on paper; typescript on card
Record created by Ellen Taylor
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email email@example.com.