Thirty one charters, and one roll, relating to property in Shropshire and Herefordshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.ch.shrops.106,110-39;rollsshrops.7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Shrops. 106, 110-39; Rolls Shrops. 7
- Dates of Creation12th century-1662
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description32 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was purchased in 1938.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.