Fax print out from Ruth Caleb at the BBC Cymru Wales. Caleb asks Chaplin to reduce the amount of night filming required in episode 1 so the money can instead be used on set pieces. Episode referred to under the working title 'Harvest Moon' which was later changed to 'Drovers' Gold.
Fax from BBC Cymru Wales to Michael Chaplin concerning costing notes for episode 1
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 MC/4/2/5/2/12
- Dates of Creation27 Nov 1995
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content