Signed, annotated agreement relating to production under working title 'Apprentices' (later changed to Hair in the Gate). Agreement made between Live Theatre and Michael Chaplin. Features annotations made in blue and black pen. Signed by Dave Clarke and Michael Chaplin. Includes two cover letters from Dave Clark who forwards copies of the contract to Michael Chaplin to be signed.
Agreement between Live Theatre and Michael Chaplin relating to production
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 MC/4/1/2/1/7
- Dates of Creation25 Oct 1988
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access