There are seven folders of material covering the draft manuscript and research notes for a book that Cloake intended to publish on the events leading up to Azerbaijan Crisis of 1945-47, the crisis itself, and its aftermath. According to the donor, his book was researched during Cloake's time at the London School of Economics, 1972-1973.
Notes towards a book on Azerbaijan Crisis
Scope and Content
The papers have been divided into six sections as follows:
- JCC/1 Notes towards a book on the Azerbaijan Crisis
- JCC/1/1 Draft Manuscript: Azerbaijan Crisis
- JCC/1/2 Notes from Iran State Department Papers
- JCC/1/3 Notes from Iran: Secondary Sources
- JCC/1/4 Notes on Iran Foreign Office Records 1942-1943
- JCC/1/5 Notes on Iran Foreign Office Records 1945
- JCC/1/6 Additional Notes
Conditions Governing Access
Open. Please contact the archivist. firstname.lastname@example.org The archive is open on Tuesdays and Fridays 10-5, and Thursdays 2-5. Access is to any researcher without appointment but it will help if an appointment is made via phone or email. Please bring photo ID
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography (without flash) for research purposes may be permitted upon completion of a copyright declaration form, and with respect to current UK copyright law.