Photocopies of material relating to the life and career of David John Thomas (1813-1871), who emigrated from Llangadog, Carmarthenshire to Australia, and became a prominent surgeon and anaesthetist there.
Material relating to Dr David John Thomas, Australia.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW Facs 972
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004307073(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000307073
- Dates of Creation1993
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Description1 folder
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Not to be photocopied.
Transferred by Mrs Beti Jones, NLW, October 2003.; 0200311869
Preferred citation: NLW Facs 972
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Location of Originals
Original document is held by Carmarthenshire County Record Office, Ref. S/C 789.