Research notes and transcripts of Latin documents relating to Leges Burgorum. Leges Burgorum, established by David I (1124-1153), were the rules that governed most aspects of life and work in Scottish towns or 'burghs'. The series contains notes on Scottish laws and how they related to neighbouring English towns such as Wearmouth and Newcastle.
Notes on Leges Burgorum
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MBP/1
- Dates of Creationc.1901-c.1903
- Language of MaterialEnglish and Latin .
- Physical Description3 items.