This series contains correspondence, memoranda and extracts from minutes concerning tram and trolleybus overhead gear including details of the installation of apparatus, the design of overhead gear, and costs and tenders for the provision of equipment. Includes photographs and designs of equipment and maps of routes.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Minutes and Memoranda Concerning Overhead Gear
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000471
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/04 LN000152
- Dates of Creation1934-1940
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description10 folders, papers and photographs
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements