Documents of Scottish literature and history constitute Section II of the Laing Collection with shelfmarks La.II. The collection contains ecclesiastical, literary, scientific, legal, military and other miscellaneous papers.
Section II. Documents of Scottish literature and history
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1/La.II
- Dates of Creation16th century-19th century
- Physical Description24 volumes, 139 boxes, 2 folders, 1 tube (22 linear metres)
Scope and Content
Contact the repository for details
Other Finding Aids
Handlists, H1; H5.4.2. Another important finding aid is the alphabetical Index to Manuscripts held at Edinburgh University Library, Special Collections and Archives. Additions to the typed slips in sheaf binders were made until 1987.