Minute books of the Woman's Union Debating Society, 1878-1888 and 1924-1928.
University College London: Women's Union Debating Society Minute Books
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 123
- Dates of Creation1878-1928
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Student bodies existed at University College London (before 1836 known as the University of London) from its inception in 1828. The Women's Debating Society was formed in 1878 and was absorbed by the Women's Union Society in 1897.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.