The 'pre-history' of the press, 1907-39; minutes, annual reports, policy files, committee papers, correspondence, investigation reports and catalogues of publications, 1935-81.
Records of the Athlone Press
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 96 MS Athlone
- Dates of Creation1907-1981
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description9 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Athlone Press was the publishing house of the University of London, 1949-79.
Access to the items in the collection is unrestricted for the purpose of private study and personal research within the controlled environment and restrictions of the Library's Palaeography Room
2000-04-07 Joseph Gelfer