A petition, 1601, written by Keymer intended for Queen Elizabeth concerning the advancement of the fishing business. The second manuscript is concerned with international sea trade, 1620, principally between England and Holland and Denmark.
Papers of John Keymer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 96 MS 189/1, MS 189/2
- Dates of Creation1601 and 1620
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No information was discovered at the time of compilation.
Access to the items in the collection is unrestricted for the purpose of private study and personal research within the controlled environment and restrictions of the Library's Palaeography Room
2000-02-09 Joseph Gelfer