- Thames Estuary navigation chart, 1967;
- Engineer's log book, 1968-1969;
- Engineer's log book (Hamburg towards London), 1969;
- Bridge log book, 1968-1969;
- First Officer's log book, 1968-1969.
Bencruachan III first voyage log books and navigation chart
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Bencruachan III launched in 1968 and the first voyage was from Singapore, commencing 27 December 1968, to Hamburg, London, Rotterdam, Middlesbrough and back to London ending 26 January 1969. The voyage was captained by K. H. Hardie.
Arranged chronologically within record series.