- Captain Sinclair's financial papers, crew wages and personal eyesight prescription, c1940-1941;
- Captain Sinclair's financial papers, correspondence with Head Office, crew wage receipts and letter from Ben Line to his relative, c1940-1998;
- Captain Sinclair's accounts, vouchers and correspondence with Head Office and a letter from Ben Line Group to his relative, 1941-1990.
Papers of Captain J. C. Sinclair
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Papers originally kept in an envelope labelled "Captain J. C. Sinclair." The papers relate to his time as Master of Benmohr IV around 1940-1941. The papers were given to the Ben Line Group company archive in the 1990s by a relative, and copies of correspondence with the relative at the time of deposit to the Ben Line archives are included with the material.
Arranged chronologically within record series.