Attacked and damaged by a U boat in 1942. Repaired and in fleet until 1947.
- lists of personal effects recovered from ship;
- lists of crew and next of kin details;
- copies of correspondence with next of kin and authorities detailing fate of crew and ship;
- copies of correspondence with survivors regarding payment of wages;
- receipts for ex-gratia payments to crew for loss of effects;
- claim forms for expenses incurred through indiscipline of Chinese crew aboard ship;
- list of payments made to crew members;
- list of crew members who have signed E1 and E2 forms.