- Handwritten letter to Sir Douglas Thomson from HMcD, Glen Line, with attached notes from a conversation that the sender had with Mr. Asada, Tokyo, regarding a freight conference and attached notes that the sender prepared in advance of the meeting, 1955;
- letter from The Blue Funnel Line to M. R. Faurisson, with this copy carbon copied to Sir Douglas Thomson, regarding an account of a discussion with Mr Asada of the policy making division of the Japanese Ministry of transportation, 1955;
- letter from R. M. Thwaites to Sir Douglas Thomson regarding a discussion that the sender had with Mr Asada in regards to a shipping conference and mitsui, 1955;
- notes dictated after a discussion between Mr Asada and Mr Hayashi in Hamburg regarding a shipping conference and Mitsui, 1955.
Correspondence regarding meetings with Mr Asada, Japanese Ministry of Transportation and a freight conference
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description