- Letter from Aitken, Spence & Co Ltd, Colombo, to Ben Line regarding contact that the sender had made with M. Buchanan and J. G. Houston who were prisoners of war for three and a half years at the time of writing, 1945;
- letter from Aitken, Spence & Co Ltd, Colombo, to Ben Line advising that they received a visit from Cadet J. N. Samuel, ex Bennevis, who had been prisoner of war for three and a half years at the time of writing, 1945;
- letter from W. R. Loxley & Co, (China) Ltd, to Ben Line making contact after a period of nearly four years under Japanese occupation. The fate of several crew members is mentioned, 1945.
Prisoner of war correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description