1. Thomas Shaen Carter (as in 36D/29
2. Edward Reeves of 7 Lower Fitzwilliam
PROPERTY: A one-seventh part of the
mansion, park and lands of Watlington.
COMMENTS: This deed bears two
endorsements, as follows:
1) 26 Apr 1878.
1. Richard Studdert Reeves of 17 Merrion
Square East, Dublin.
2. a) Richard Reeves (as above).
b) Lt.-Col. Francis Edward Biddulph
of Golden Bridge House, Inchicore
COMMENTS: 1 is the son and heir of
Edward Reeves above. Now 1 assigns his
rights to the above mortgage to 2.
2) 15 Dec 1880
1. As in Party 2 in the above
2. Henry Tilson Shaen Carter of Shaen
Manor, Co. Mayo, Esq.
CONSIDERATION: £37 10s and £462 10s.
COMMENTS: 2 pays off the above mortgage.